Presented by Stephan Tual, CCO – (Twitter: @stephantual)
Companion Document: https://medium.com/@ethereumproject/4790bf5f7743
Ethereum is a platform that makes it possible for any creator to publish and distribute next-generation decentralized applications.
Borrowing the thought of distributed opinion and cryptographic proof that produces cryptocurrencies such Bitcoin so effective in trustless repayments, Ethereum expands making use of these technologies to trustless agreements. This allows developers to quickly build latest services and products on a censorship and collusion-resistant basis.
Ethereum will go live-in Winter 2014/2015, for the time being we have been regularly releasing alpha computer software in order to try your hand at building distributed applications.
Main site: https://www.ethereum.org
Discussion boards: https://forum.ethereum.org
IRC Freenode: #ethereum
—– Credits —–
– Italian: many thanks to Angelo Milanetti (http://angelomilan.it)
– Russian: thank-you to Ihor Starepravo (http://www.nebel.tv/)
– Japanese: thank-you to Takeo Nishikata
– Portugese: thanks to Paul Miller
– Spanish: Many Thanks to Adrián Calvo
– Romanian: thanks to Aurel Iancu (http://www.meetup.com/Ethereum-Bucharest/)
– German: Thank you to Karsten
– Czech: thanks to Digital Dreamer
– Polish: Thank you to Oskar Paolini
– Swedish: thanks to Patrick Kothbauer
Songs combined with authorization by Omar Mill – http://www.serein.co.uk/releases/olan-mill-pine
Movie Rating: / 5